The styles at the Grammys this year were decidedly a little more daring than last year, hopefully a small sign that our economic woes are slowly lifting and celebrities feel a little more comfortable “blinging” out.
Jewelry choice were chunkier and bolder, some with a decidedly futuristic slant.
As for the fashion, this experts sums up the top winners of the evening, including Lady Gaga’s celestial beast of a dress:
- Beyonce– With the most wins of the night, the starlet is seen wearing a Stephane Rolland gown, Casadei Heels, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
- Fergie– Fergie is stunning in a blue Emilio Pucci mini dress, Kwiat cuff, Jessica Robinson jewelry, Le Silla sandals, and a jeweled Judith Leiber clutch. Lately, I’ve seen Fergie in Emilio Pucci at several red carpet events. She surely is a fan of his and I’m sure he is of her. Maybe a collaboration sometime in the future?
- Jennifer Lopez- JLo looks gorgeous in this silver chain Versace gown.
- Mary J Blige– So happy to see her in some color and her dress is another unique cut-out neckline that I adore. The R&B star brights up the right carpet in a fuschia Gucci gown with a Gucci clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
- Lady Gaga– With Lady Gaga you wonder, “What is she going to pull of next?” She surely gave us an eye-popping look in this futuristic, Armani prive dress with towering, sparkly heels.
- Miley Cyrus– Love her futuristic, rocker-chic style. Miley is wearing a short teal Herve Leger by Max Azria dress, Judith Leiber clutch, and gladiator sandals. Love it!
- Pink– Now this is a change. Pink giving us old-Hollywood glamour? She looks amazing in a crystal-encrusted Tony Ward haute couture gown, Judith Leiber clutch, and Neil Lane diamond jewelry worth 2.5 million dollars. Wow!
- Taylor Swift– She brings extreme glamour in this shimmery blue Kaufman Franco gown, platinum and diamond jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz. I love the neckline of this dress!