Isn’t it interesting that we always seem to know when someone is in love? They seem to radiate a certain relaxed glow. No, jewelry, make-up or cosmetic surgery can replace it. Why? Because it comes from within.
You know what else comes from within? Relaxation. A relaxed face is a central component of beauty and is only a few easy steps away.
Intent.com suggests the following to keep your face looking young:
- Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and hold them for five seconds.
- Open your mouth as wide as possible and stick your tongue out as far as you can and hold for a few seconds.
- Using your three center fingers, press down on your cheeks and smile as hard as you can to raise your cheek muscles against your fingers.
- Move your nose as much as you can from side to side.
- Lift your eyebrows as high as you can, open your eyes as wide as possible and frown at the same time.
- Pucker your lips out as far as possible into the shape of an “O.” Then change your expression into a wide smile. Repeat several times.
- Sit in a comfortable chair and look up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and stick your tongue out as far as possible to exercise your neck muscles.