Sizing your ring finger correctly is key to a happy relationship between you and your new work of art. A ring that doesn’t fit correctly is more likely to fall off or simply be a constant nuisance. Take the time to do it correctly with the tips below:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 3/4 inch. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate ring finger. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle. With a ruler with millimeters (mm), measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark. This is your ring size in millimeters. Now use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Some more tips?
- Don’t measure cold fingers, as this is when fingers are their smallest.
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
- If you’re buying the ring as a surprise, ask your partner’s mother or a friend if they know the finger size.
- Borrow one of your partners rings and slide it down a tapered candle. Then measure according to the chart above.
And here’s a ring that fits any woman’s heart:
Round Moissanite Ring With Two Side Baguettes
This delicately styled, hand made classic has a round Charles and Colvard created moissanite and a .21ct baguette moissanite on each side.
Available Moissanite Total Weight: 1.42ct-2.42ct
Call for Platinum Pricing