We’ve often given you, our reader, a sneak peek into the upcoming season’s color schemes. And as the skies darken earlier and rain turns into snow in many part of the country, looking at Spring’s colors-to-be can be a bright spot to your day!
The spring 2012 color trend is influenced by “renewed energy, optimism and the promise of a brighter day”.
The colors for this season reflect a variety of moods with a mixture of sunny brights, light-hearted pastels, and gentle neutrals.
Here are the ten Pantone colors for Spring 2012:Spring 2012 Color Palette
Top row, left to right:
- Cabaret (an intense rose)
- Driftwood (a weathered blend of gray and beige)
- Bellflower (an ornamental purple)
- Cockatoo (a light hearted blue-green)
- Tangerine Tango (a juicy orange).
Bottom row, left to right:
- Margarita (a tangy yellow-green)
- Sweet Lilac (a gentle pink-lilac)
- Solar Power (a bold cheery yellow)
- Starfish (a warm-weather neutral)
- Sodalite Blue (a seaside classic blue).
Source: Rena Klingenberg