According to the president of WP Diamonds, Andrew Brown, the most popular engagement ring style in the last 100 years is clearly a “round solitaire diamond, around one carat, set on a simple yellow-gold band.”
This is no surprise to the custom designers in our studio, since we’ve created hundreds of similar solitaires over the years. They’re a classic design afterall, even though some say solitaires are not as popular as they used to be.
According to Bloomberg, this group of buyers are looking for less expensive, more unusual rings, leading to a big rise in the popularity of coloured diamonds, as well as vintage rings.
This may be true, but solitaires (we predict) will continue to possess classic appeal for many years to come. Here’s a recent custom designed solitaire everyone that’s caused everyone in our studio to ooh and aw.
How to get your dream solitaire:
It’s simple. Share your ideas, images or Pinterest boards with us. Or have a one-on-one custom design consultation with a member of our team. We’ll combine your favorite elements to create a completely unique ring just for you.
Choose your gemstone:
- Mined diamonds
- Other lab grown diamonds (Pure Grown, Brilliant Earth)
- Custom cut gemstones (sapphires, rubies, etc.)
Choose your metal:
- 14kt or 18kt gold
- Mocha gold
- Rose, white or yellow gold
Share your ideas via:
- Pinterest boards
- Collected images
- Written or drawn ideas
Be involved in the process:
- Review your personal project page for updates.
- Provide feedback throughout the entire process.
- Share updates with friends and family.
- Review a 3D print of your piece to ensure complete satisfaction before it’s made.
- See a professional video of your piece after it’s complete.
- Have fun…custom design is a genuinely creative process!
Unsure of what you want?
That’s okay too. Our seasoned team of custom designers is waiting to talk to you. We’ll ask you just the right questions to get you started with the magical process of custom design jewelry.
Contact us to make your custom design dreams come true!
Call (888) 724-8222 or reach us at email@example.com. We generally respond within 24 hours (and never share your email address).
More contact info here: